Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Supplies We Need

Friends and family are always asking what our kids need. I'm going to make a list here of things we are looking for to use in our homeschool. I'm not necessarily asking for donations, but maybe some of you teachers or more experienced parents out there know of some good places to find these things. Also, if you have stuff kicking around that you don't mind getting rid of or selling for a discount, we love second hand items. This list will always be changing.
  • Safety Kids cassettes or cds. I've found volume 2, but not volumes 1 or 3. I already have all three books.
  • Standin' Tall Books. I have most of the cassettes, but no books to go with them.
  • Somewhere to see a flag raising ceremony.
  • Classic Books of all reading levels - A classic is any book worth reading more than once.

1 comment:

  1. I have a small dry erase calendar that has magnets thats going to DI unless you want it. Txt me before Fri :)

    ReplyDelete